This beautiful centerpiece is sure to grab people’s attention as they learn what your family is thankful for.
I am also going to create this and leave the leaves blank for my Thanksgiving guests to create their own tree.
- Glass jar
- Hole Punch (not necessary)
- Gather several large sticks with lots of branches still on them.
- Assemble the sticks in a large glass jar.
- Fill the jar with rocks to hold the sticks in place.
- Cut out several different kinds of leaves from construction paper.
- Ask your children what they are thankful for and write it on the leaves.
- Cut holes in the leaves to attach to the branches.
- You can also use ribbon or paper clips to attach the leaves.