These make great gifts for grandparents!
- Washable white paint
- Paint brush (I used a sponge one to get in the fingerprints)
- Assorted colors of paint pens
- Blue ornaments
- Clear sealant (optional)
- Paint child’s fingers and the top part of their palm white. This will become the four snowmen.
- Carefully have them hold the blue ornament in their hand to create the snowmen.
- After the handprints are dry, use paint pens to decorate. You can add faces, arms, buttons, scarves and hats.
- Once all of the paint is dry, spray them with a clear sealant (optional).
Attach a tag with this poem:
These aren’t just four snowmen
As anyone can see.
I made them with my hand
Which is part of me.
Now each year when you trim the tree
You’ll look back and recall
Christmas of 2010
When my hand was just this small!