Paper Cup Spiders
- Paper or foam cup
- Googly eyes
- Sharpie markers or paint pens
- Pipe cleaners
- Paint cup in desired color. Set aside to dry.
- Cut the pipe cleaners in half. Bend each stem about 1/3 of the way down. Set Aside.
- Once the paint is dry, decorate the faces of the spiders.
- To add the legs, poke the shorter end of the bent pipe cleaner into the cup. Repeat so there are 4 legs on each side. Bend the bottom of the long end to form a foot.
- Toilet paper roll
- Black and white construction paper
- Goggly Eyes
- Cut out a piece of black construction paper to cover the toilet paper roll. Glue in place. I also stapled mine so it would be faster for my impatient toddlers!
- Cut out bat wings from black construction paper. Glue or staple them in place.
- Cut out small triangles from the black and white construction paper for the ears and teeth. Glue on the eyes, teeth and ears.
- Orange, black and brown construction paper
- Cut orange construction paper into 6 equal strips. The longer the strips the bigger the pumpkin.
- Shape the strips into circles to form the pumpkin. Staple the strips in place at the top and the bottom of the pumpkin.
- Cut out eyes and a mouth. Glue into place. Cut out a stem and glue to the top of the pumpkin (this will also hid the stapler).